My windows queue only accept 2 printer works

Eduard Vidal i Tulsà eduard.vidal at pas.udg.es
Tue Mar 1 01:39:59 PST 2005

Hi;

I have a machine for printing works, with 2 printers.
One has a Hp laserjet 1200 and work fine all time.
The "Other" has a HP DeskJet 895 cxi, and has my hardess nithgware, every time.
Unfortunaly my lusers uses windows, and i need use for printing two software, cups and samba.
My history with deskjet has loong very long. At first i try  deskjet cups drivers at server and deskjet windows drivers for a clients. As a result: Aplication octet-stream unknow. At second i try deskjet cups driver and adobe ps driver in windows, it only prints black and withe :'''(sniff)
at 3th i try raw printer in cups and in windows deskjet drivers.
I put these file in /etc/cups/mimes.conf
application/octet-stream application/vnd.cups-raw 0 -
And now it prints well twice, but they remain at windows queue. At third time i can't see any work plus at queue.
At windows queue  i see first and second work but not third job.
Only way for print third job is erasing queue in a windows, manualy, or deleting :
rm /var/log/cups/page_log /var/cache/samba/printing/deskjet.tdb /var/spool/samba/* -f

In my laserjet queue has the same problem, jobs remain in a queue forever, but every jobs print well. (Now for example i have 100 jobs in a windows queue but in linux it say:
$lpq -a laser1200
no entries
)
How can i delete automagicly /var/log/cups/page_log /var/cache/samba/printing/deskjet.tdb /var/spool/samba/* every time when cups finished a job printing? tanks !