problem with custom page size in imagetoraster

Luc Habert Lucno.spamHabert at ens.fr
Sat Mar 5 16:29:19 PST 2005

Hi.

It seems to me that the handling of custom page sizes in `imagetoraster.c'
is completely wrong (as of version 1.1.23) : in the block between lines 903 and 974, there is a confusion between the size of the image and the size of the page. Moreover, the `header.PageSize' is not even set.

As a result (at least for me), it is impossible to print with a custom size : first, imagetoraster updates the page size to the minimum custom page size defined in the PPD, and, second, a later filter realizes that the `header.PageSize' has not been set and dies without sending anything to the printer.

While, if I replace the test on line 901 by an `if (0)' (doing as if it was not a custom size), it just works fine for me (however, this is only a quickfix, since I guess the filter should check that the page size is not smaller than the minimum supported one).

Regards.