[cups.bugs] Re: problem with Canon iR3100c EUR

Franz Pförtsch franz.pfoertsch at brose.net
Thu Mar 10 01:34:35 PST 2005

Hi,

first thanks for the link I didn't know this link and it took a lot of time
to find the right ppds.

I looked at the ppd at this link and the looked quite similar to my one.

You wrote you only have the problem with large files?
What are large files?
Big ones or complicated one.

The Canon rib isn't a real fast machine.

regards
Franz

http://software.canon-europe.com/software/sque_91_linux_driver_for_canons21248.asp?model=