printers changed

khoueiry at ibdm.univ-mrs.fr khoueiry at ibdm.univ-mrs.fr
Thu Mar 31 00:00:57 PST 2005

Hello all,
I have a problem with cups that appeard after a period of very normal use. I noticedn when trying to print new document, that any of printers that i have installed before appear and new ones exist... When i logged to cups interface, 'localhost:631' I can't manage my printers.. In fact it's trying to resolve a new host 'grosdell' as it marks. and therefore I can't print nor manage cups...
So how can i resolve that problem and how can i detect if somebody access my cups interface of conf and makes changes...

Any idea is welcomed pleased...

many thanks