Epson CX6600 all-in-printer

Russ Fineman russbucket at centurytel.net
Sun May 1 18:04:19 PDT 2005

I'm not sure where to go for help on this The EPKowa site gets no response.
I have three printers configured in CUPS, all locally connected (EPSON
Stylus CX6600, HP OfficeJet G55 and HP Laserjet lllP. When I try to print
to the EPSON in Landscape mode everything prints in Portrait. I have
changed the kprinter and epson print to landscape mode but they still come
out protrait. The same document sent to the other two printers prints fine.
I have the EPSON EPKOWA driver installed and everthingin the configuration
looks OK. I'm am use SuSE 9.1, CUPS V1.1.20, pips-scx6500_6600s-cups Photo
Image Print System for EPSON Stylus CX6500/CX6600 Series - CUPS version
(i386) [V2.6.2.-1-i386} Sceaching the EPKOWA site has no result for this
problem.

Has anyone else ran into this type problem with an Epson printer?
Thanks in Advance for any help.
--
Russ