[cups.general] cupsaddsmb problem

Jeff Hardy hardyjm at potsdam.edu
Tue May 3 06:20:32 PDT 2005

Have you thought about setting up samba to support the Add Printer
Wizard?  With this setup, even if you continue to add printers by your
method, you can then add drivers to the samba server from a remote
Windows client.  I found that installing drivers from a vendor's .inf
file worked more reliably for better output.  The Samba Printing Howto
details that setup.