job-sheets

Helge Blischke h.blischke at srz.de
Thu May 5 11:09:49 PDT 2005

Krollo at gmail.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've just installed the Cups version 1.1.19-75 on my Suse 9.0
>
> I try to print a Document with banner , Document with white paper and banner with Color paper.
> So i use this command : lp -d HP9000 -o job-sheets=secret -o media=Color Document.txt
>
> But,  All is color ! :/
>
> Can somebody help me please ?
>
> Thanks !

You may try to use the alternate pstops filter and make use of the
filter's banner
option. If that is an option for you, feel free to ask for hints how to
program
the banner pages (in PostScript). But note that in this case you'd have
to get
the source rpm (don't know the name SuSE uses) and compile at lieast the
pstops filter
from sources.

Helge

--