Alternate pdftops script

Hugh Caley Hugh_Caley at affymetrix.com
Thu May 5 14:41:04 PDT 2005

Hi, Helge.  Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with this.  When we
left off, I had installed your pdftops script, and confirmed that:

psPaperSize match

is contained in the pdftops.conf file in /etc/cups.  There is still no
change; I cannot print landscape when I do not set up printers on my Mac
by hand, but instead get my printer list using the client.conf
ServerName directive.

I have just upgraded to Tiger; no change.

Hugh