CUPS Clustering

Devil murphy.chau at excite.com
Tue May 10 00:39:12 PDT 2005

I would like to seek for comments on how to set up a clustering soluion on CUPS.

I have two CUPS server, ServerA and ServerB, which will be configured to a single printer and the print job will be sent by using JIPSI.  All I have to do is having a logical IPP URI which will in turn accessng either ServerA or ServerB in providing a high-availiablity printing.

Is that simply just configure a load balancer in front of the CUPS servers or build-in supported by CUPS? Does any body have similar configuration?

Thanks