[cups.general] page_log

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Tue May 10 07:47:00 PDT 2005

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 04:24:56PM +0200, Ladinig Rudolf wrote:

> Does Pykota work with my printer?
> (XEROX 6100DN; no postscript; no snmp; uses his own printing language SPLC)
>
> If Pykota supports my printer, I will surely use it.

The best thing to do is to try !

You can download PyKota for free using Subversion (aka svn), just
do it.

Xerox is not really cooeprative with regard to the specifications of
their page description languages, at least this was the case with
the person I was in contact with...

If I've got the specification of SPLC, I'll try to implement a parser
for it.

bye

Jerome Alet