Kyocera lp options

Helge Blischke h.blischke at srz.de
Wed May 18 10:39:23 PDT 2005

Anonymous wrote:

> I have a new Kyocera KM-7530 Printer/Copier/Scanner installed.  The system has a finisher installed also.  I can configure the printer fine using CUPS, but I want to make option modifications when printing.  For example, user1 wants staples, but user2 want 3 hole punched.
>
> Is there a comprehensive list of lp -o commands for use on the command line or in Perl scripts?
>
> Thanks!

It depends on how the printer is connected, i.e. which backend you use.
In  case of the IPP backend,
options like "finishings=nn" where nn is a number should be supported.
See the IPP related RFCs
for details.

If not IPP, see the printer's manuals for how to pass these options to
the printer.

Helge

--
Helge Blischke