[cups.general] Re: HP Laserjet 4250 gets confused by pjl from

Alex Finch A.Finch at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri May 20 02:46:09 PDT 2005

  Well I think I found the solution to this problem, certainly the postscript
errors went away and everything now seems to work. The rule as far as I can tell
is, if using the vendor supplied drivers, in smb.conf

DO put

   cups options = raw

DO NOT put

  any        print command = ...

  I was worried that  having the raw option would mean that cups would not even
add banners to the printout but I see that it does so that's great.

		Alex

--
  Alex Finch, Research Fellow, Physics Department, Lancaster University.