printout quality

Stefan s.schumacher at netcologne.de
Thu May 26 18:41:28 PDT 2005

Hi

Well, I have a question concerning control of the printout quality from the command line. I have tried multiple variants of Quality=300DraftGrayscaleCYMK and and Quality=0 up to Quality=2 but I have never seen any change in printing speed or quality. On the other hand, if I select "Draft Grayscale" in the webinterface it works like a charm. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong ? I am using cups-1.1.20-108.22 on Linux 2.6.11 and my printer is a HP Deskjet 870 Cxi.

Bye
Stefan