Print Jobs Remain in Windows Printing Queue after Being Printed

max at west.cmu.edu max at west.cmu.edu
Mon May 2 17:53:31 PDT 2005

Hello,

Hoping that you guys have a clue about what’s going on.

Currently, if I look at any (cups-based) printer in Windows Printers and Faxes Menu, I see the entire queue of print jobs sitting there.  All of these jobs print correctly, but never disappear from the Windows queue.  New print jobs print fine, but they still get added to this weird Windows queue.

Can you think of anything on Cups' end that could be contributing to this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Max