[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #1178: Subversion checkout instruction for

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Tue May 10 13:23:03 PDT 2005

[STR New]

According to this web page

   http://svn.easysw.com/access.html

one should use these commands to checkout the 2 current CUPS versions from
the SVN repository:

  CUPS 1.1.x:
  svn co http://svn.easysw.com/public/cups/trunk cups

  CUPS 1.2.x (in development):
  svn co http://svn.easysw.com/public/cups/branches/branch-1.2 cups-1.2

However, this seems to have changed. I get this error message:

  "svn: URL 'http://svn.easysw.com/public/cups/branches/branch-1.2'
doesn't exist"

It seems that "svn co http://svn.easysw.com/public/cups/trunk cups" in
fact checks out CUPS 1.2.x while access to the latest CUPS 1.1.x version
is given by the command "svn co
http://svn.easysw.com/public/cups/branches/branch-1.1 cups-1.1"

This should be changed accordingly in the instructions....

(Hmmm... is there a separate str.php for the easysw.com website, maybe? --
I'll not try and find out for now, as my connection is dead slow
currently, and it will take forever to find/open a new form and paste
above lines there....)

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1178
Version: Web Site