Can CUPS provides a UI plugin for each printer setting page?

yliu0131 at brockport.edu yliu0131 at brockport.edu
Tue May 10 16:18:13 PDT 2005

I installed CUPS 1.2.0b1 (4511). From cups/CHANGES.txt, it says "Now support custom attributes and extended options in PPD files".

Is there a working example on how to use that feature? Can someone at least point out which .c file handles that? I checked cups/ppd.c, it looks like it still only handles "boolean", "pickone", "pickmany".

Thanks