[cups.bugs] Re: [CRIT] STR #1154: cannot build ghostscript,

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat May 14 19:35:16 PDT 2005

[STR New]

regarding bug 1151 (build problem on tru64), while I can install
libiconv, I really have no need of opvp, and I should not need
to install a new library for something I don't need, so it is
still a problem with the autoconf script - building opvp should
be optional.

(I am happy to install libconv for testing the validity
of the patch, but I don't agree it is the right approach -
autoconf should detect the absence of libiconv and disable
opvp since it is optional, instead of requiring libconv to be
there).

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1154
Version: 8.15rc3