[cups.general] Add page numbers to printout

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Nov 3 08:05:52 PST 2005

On Thursday 03 November 2005 07:37, Kai Becker wrote:
>Hi,
>
>i want to add page numbers to a document that I want to print. Is it
> possible to add page numbers with CUPS/kprinter? For example with
> something like -o page-label=%pagenumber ?

When I print from firefox & mozilla, I do get a banner line at the top
edge and bottom edge of the page, but I've not been able to find where
its configured because the bottom line is clipped off by the edge margin
of the letter size paper used here.  On both ends of the line, so I get
an "of 1" at the left end with the left edge of the o clipped off, and a
"11/02/2005 10:26 P" on the right as the m is also clipped away.

If anyone knows where this can be adjusted, please post.