[cups.general] Problems with CUPS and OKI C3200N in raw mode

Uwe Dierolf Uwe.Dierolf at ubka.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Nov 8 13:02:42 PST 2005

Hello,

we have a problem concerning CUPS and raw mode.
We've bought a new color laserprinter, OKI C3200N.
It's an GDI printer. We had the hope that we could use it via
CUPS using the raw mode but until now we've not been successful.
Does anybody has an idea how we can get the printer to work with CUPS?

Best regards, Uwe Dierolf

Dipl.-Inform. Uwe Dierolf         Tel  0721/608-6076
Universitätsbibliothek Karlsruhe  Fax  0721/608-4886
Straße am Forum 2                 Uwe.Dierolf at ubka.uni-karlsruhe.de
76131 Karlsruhe                   www.ubka.uni-karlsruhe.de/dierolf