Connection problem

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Mon Nov 14 15:12:15 PST 2005

Hello,
I'm puzzled.
CUPS used to work fine, but now I can no longer reach by any "lpstat -t", "lpq" or "lpr" command. I must say that my cupsd server is correctly running, and I can contact the webinterface on port 631 of my machine. To trouble shoot, I have put "Allow From All" lines in my cupsd.conf file, but the same behaviour remains: always get a "connection refused" or "scheduler not running" error when I try one of the above commands.
Even at a "debu2g" level, my /var/log/cupsd/error_log file does not contain any single line concerning the connection trials, just mute.
I am running a Debian testing distro, with cupsys 1.1.23-12.
Thanks!
JB