PostScript File Printing

sekar_gym at rediffmail.com sekar_gym at rediffmail.com
Fri Nov 18 02:38:38 PST 2005

Hai ,
     I am using cups1.2.I want to print a postsript file with customized page size which contains only text and there is no graphical element. I submit the PrintJob to printer( using Java ). But the print driver ( or ) print filter truncate the page to default page size during printer. how to print custom page Sized postscript file .
whose page size is 32X38 centimetre . plz direct me to go further.

                                             -Regards
                                              P.Gnanasekar