can't find cupsdrv6.dll windows driver

capaz at iote.net capaz at iote.net
Fri Nov 25 08:17:12 PST 2005

Hi!

I'm running the stock cups package 1.1.23-10 on debian sarge, and it's cupsaddsmb tools looks for the version 6 windows drivers files (cupsui6.dll and cupsdrv6.dll), but the latest I could find and available from http://ftp.easysw.com/pub/cups/windows/ are the 5.0rc3, (cups5.hlp, cupsdrv5.dll and cupsui5.dll)

Could someone please tell me where to find the required v6 files?

I've spent more than 2 days googling for this before posting this message,
so please! if anyone can help me, would be highly appreciated!