catch/save the job before it's delivered -> repeat it serveral times

ekkard gerlach jack at aiai.de
Tue Nov 29 09:46:21 PST 2005

I've a nice flyer that konica magicolor 2430 drivers need about 3
minutes to compose the binary that is sent to the printer. Printing the
document (kprinter) 10 times my Barton 3000 needs about 20 minutes to
compose the binary. How can I save binary that is sent to the printer so
that I can sent that file again and again to the printer? - How can I
sent such a binary directly to the backend ipp?

tia
Ekkard