[cups.general] Re: QUEUE paused: Unable to send print file toprinter: Connection reset by peer

Vanush (Misha) Paturyan misha at cs.may.ie
Tue Oct 4 06:45:32 PDT 2005

Johannes Meixner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Oct 4 04:44 Vanush (Misha) Paturyan wrote (shortened):
>
>>This is lamest suggestion I've ever heard!!
>

> Don't you think it is perhaps a good idea to read and to understand
> the whole message which was sent to you to help you with your problem
> before you start to complain and shout?

I do apologise for my quick and maybe offensive responce. You have to
keep in mind though that I spent quite a lot of time digging through the
web in order to get the answer to the question "why did you forced us to
switch to Linux if those printers worked happily under Windows" that
I've been asked after printers went into "disabled" mode 3rd time in 2
days. And all I can find is "change the hardware"?

I don't believe in attitude "if hardware dosen't work - change
hardware". Especially if it was working with other OS.