Different default Destinations

Russ russbucket at centurytel.net
Thu Oct 6 19:19:15 PDT 2005

Not sure if I should as there questions here:

1. CUPS no longer shows the printer icons when I go thru localhost. This
occurred after an update to version 1.1.20-108-22-i586. should I report this
as a bug?

2. When I do an lpstat it shows my old HP G55 (No longer connected to the
system due to a hardware problem) as the default destination, CUPS shows my
Epson CX6600 printer as the default. Is there a config file I need to
change for lpstat to show correct destination?
--
Russ