The settings ar not assigned to the printer

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Sat Oct 8 04:00:53 PDT 2005

Hi Johannes,

thank you for the quick answer

How must I configure my smb.conf?
I have tested the following entries:
cups options = ""
cups options = "media=a4"
in the global and the service section
But nothing changed.

Are there other files, which I have to configure?

In the meantime I am not sure that the PS-Methode is the correct way for my configuration. To many failures are unexplained. So I think it will be easier to configure the RAW-Methode but I do not have the advantages like PS and quotas and the drivers from the producers have their problems too.

Thanks
Thomas