Ricoh Aficio 550

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Wed Oct 12 02:10:41 PDT 2005

OK it's working !
We stopped using redhat-config-printer-gui and tried with cups' web interface. The appropriate driver appears in the list, and the printing test is successful.

Cups' interface is really better than redhat-config...

I had an answer from Ricoh support : the driver to use for the Aficio 550 is the driver for the Aficio 700, and the ppd file is available on http://www.linuxprinting.org/.

It could be useful for someone else :)

Thank you for your help Dan.