brother printer using onboard ethernet

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Sun Oct 16 15:07:22 PDT 2005

I have just bought a new Brother MFC 420cn. It seems that I installed Brothers driver with the right wrapper. That doesnt seem to be the problem.

The problem is that there site only has instructions to set up if you are using the USB connection. It offers absolutely no help on installing from the onboard ethernet controller. Ive been searching around and I can tell you for sure that I've learned alot but I think I may need to be pointed in the right direction. I feel like I'm searching around in circles!!! I've been searching for hours and I haven't really gotten very far.

If you fellas can point an old dog in the right direction, that would be awesome. I'm not asking for anyone to tell me how to do it. I just need help to figure out where to go next.

Thanks peeps.