[cups.general] Web Admin Password

David A. Cobb superbiskit at cox.net
Wed Oct 26 22:42:20 PDT 2005

I've evidently configured something wrong!
When I try to use the Web administrative functions,
<http://localhost:631/>, I am challenged for a username and password.

"root" doesn't work.
I changed the password of "cupsys" to be sure I knew it.

Nothing seems to work.
What username/password combination is it looking for?

TIA

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace, I am a Christian man; by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim: R.French, Tr.