cups.general forum has a major bug.

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Sun Oct 16 17:54:36 PDT 2005

Anonymous wrote:
> I'm sure this dont belong here, But if your damn web site doesnt work
> then I'm sure that most people can REASONABLY suspect that your
> software dont either.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your message, but since you didn't bother to specify
what isn't working and we can't read your mind, it is quite
impossible for us to help you or fix whatever problems you have.

FWIW, the CUPS web site is maintained by several people, collectively
known as the "webmaster", and you can report problems with the web
site to "webmaster at cups.org", as indicated at the bottom of each page
on the site.