Samsung ML-1210 / Mandriva 10.1

matt-nc ncmail at triad.rr.com
Thu Sep 1 12:06:28 PDT 2005

Any suggestions for getting a Samsung ML-1210 working with Mandriva 10.1?  The rating on linuxprinting.org says it works perectly.

ESP Ghostscript 7.07.2 is installed and all the foomatic files seem to be present and in the right locations.  I have configured it with the correct PPD file that is available on linuxprinting.org.

When I print, nothing happens.

When I do an lpstat -p command I get a message:
"printer SAMSUNGML1210 now printing SAMSUNGML1210-2.  enabled since Jan 01 00:00
        Unable to send print file to printer: No such device"

Thanks,
Matt