HP DesignJet 2500CP paper size

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Thu Sep 1 13:17:24 PDT 2005

Helge said:

> You should use the vendor supplied PPD (the one from linuxprinting.org seems to be OK)
> and thoroughly adjust the default options.

Thank you.  I have now tried 5 different drivers from there.

The 2500C drivers came closer than the 2500CP drivers.
The 2500C drivers all gave me full sized outout, but the
image beind drawn was shifted about halfway off the paper.

One of the 2500CP PPDs resulted in the plotter never getting
any jobs.  The other resulted in the plotter, receiving the file,
processing it, then spitting out blank paper.  Any suggestions
as to something to tweak that would make one of these work?

I also went to the HP site, but all they had was Windows and
Mac PPDs.  These are all from 1MB to 20MB or so.  I have
to doubt they're what I want. 8^/

Thanks.