cupsd.conf IPv6

e0000195 at student.tuwien.ac.at e0000195 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Sep 5 08:54:35 PDT 2005

state of the art is:
i tried following entries in the "Listen"-line:
-> hostname (marge6; is a ipv6 only hostname) --> no address belongs to name
-> fqdn (marge6.sylvia.test) --> no address belongs to name
-> from the hosts file = ip6-localhost --> error: host not found

so none of them worked.
as i mentioned above installed a 1.2 snapshot and configured it without any options (because afaik u dont need to include any special ipv6 support --> is this correct?? )
btw via ipv4 it works great

i hope someone out there has an idea what i did wrong or what i could try to make it work.

<-- how can u be sure ipv6 support is enabled on cups?? (config.log, ..., somewehere else?)