replication

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Tue Sep 6 03:01:46 PDT 2005

Hi

I have a question regarding CUPS replication. What I want to do is this: I have a Samba PDC/BDC configuration. On PDC I set "netbios aliases = PSERVER", and my clients print to \\PSERVER\PRINTER. Now, if the PDC goes down, printing stops working. Now, my idea is to set the "netbios aliases = PSERVER" parameter on BDC (and promote it to PDC), but I would have to  _somehow_ replicate the CUPS configuration on PDC (before it goes down, of course). How can I do this?

thanx
robert