"Unable to convert file 0 to printable format for job X!"

hmachado at sao.politec.com.br hmachado at sao.politec.com.br
Tue Sep 6 06:26:43 PDT 2005

"Unable to convert file 0 to printable format for job X!"
"Hint: Do you have ESP Ghostscript installed?"

The problem is that the answer to that is YES, and still it doesn't work.
Anyone has any idea?
The distro is a Suse 9.3, the printer is a remote HP Laserjet 1300 (SAMBA printer) and CUPS is 1.1.23.

I installed ghostscript (both GNU and ESP) and it didn't worked. I installed CUPS (both distro pack and source) and it didn't worked either.