page-label

Helge Blischke h.blischke at srz.de
Fri Sep 9 05:31:31 PDT 2005

See the respective link on the cups web site for the "alternate pstops filter". Read the
text file which is published there. The gzipped tar archive also contains samples how to
set up both page labels and banner pages - what you seem to really need is banner page(s)
prepended/appended to the job but part of the job.
Which banner or page-label to select by default is (as of CUPS 1.1.x) best set up in a
global lpoptions file (which must be set up on each client).

Helge

--
Helge Blischke
Softwareentwicklung