[cups.general] CUPS Windows Postscript Drivers

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Mon Sep 26 14:32:14 PDT 2005

My understanding (and no doubt someone will correct me if I am wrong) is
that the cups windows drivers are NOT complete. You may be better using
the adobe one. I recently made a small howto:

http://clug.net.nz/index.php/WinCupsNoSamba

it's a wiki, please feel free to add your own experiences or correct any errors.

Nick Rout <nick at rout.co.nz>