[cups.development] planned release of cups 1.2

Jonas Hoffmann jonas.hoffmann at physik.fu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 22 10:07:54 PDT 2005

Hi,
we are going to migrate our department from LPRng to CUPS very soon and
tested quite a lot with CUPS v. 1.1.23-10 on debian. Most things
work quite well so far.

Reading on the mailing-lists I saw that some new features and bug-fixes
will come with version 1.2, so I wondered if the release is near,
because then I would possibly wait before switching all clients to CUPS
now.

--
Jonas Hoffmann               Freie Universitaet Berlin
jhoffman at physik.fu-berlin.de Fachbereich Physik - ZEDV