Banner pages print but not the job

Phil Krochmal pk000075545 at ltu.edu
Mon Apr 3 07:48:12 PDT 2006

Ok, I am running printing on a MAC OS X 10.4.4 desktop unit as a printer server. The issue I have relates to printing to my printers. I can get the various banner pages to print out from the cups, but I cannot get it to print the actual job. I am alos able to print from a Win XP box into the Mac and yet the same issue appears. Am I missing something here. I tried both the HP LaserJet 4050TN and the HP Color LaserJet 4050, as well as an HP 800ps plotter and all arrive at this issue. I assume there is a setting I am missing or some other issue that is escaping my attention. Also, I am using the PPD files from HP for all, but the 800ps.

Thanks,
Phil