PPD EOJ string vs. banner pages (1.2rc1)

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery+cups at ece.cmu.edu
Fri Apr 7 09:37:13 PDT 2006

> I tried adding <04><1B>%-12345X to end the PostScript job and return to PJL, but am not sure that's the correct action --- I do not know if it's

Latest attempt omits the <04>; this gets rid of ther printer errors, now it's *cupsd* that closes the connection without ever sending the actual print job.

I've placed a (sanitized) version of the CUPS config in http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~allbery/cupsdata.tgz, along with a tcpdump of a sample connection (attempting to print a test page, which works if I disable banners).