tea4cups question: space in printer name?

Gary Carroll garycarroll at charter.net
Thu Apr 13 17:22:45 PDT 2006

I am fairly new to Linux, and just purchased tea4cups to try my hand at
scripting a queue under CUPS. The goal is to replace a program running
under Windows that manipulates certain jobs waiting in a Windows queue
to improve performance.
Problem: Tea4cups says that one should create a printer queue named
"tea4CUPS administered (someprintername)" to automatically invoke the
software for that printer. However, Fedora Core 5 (Gnome) tells me that
a space is not allowed in printer names. What am I missing?