[cups.general] Re: tea4cups question: space in printer name?

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Thu Apr 13 21:52:54 PDT 2006

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 10:13:16PM -0400, garycarroll wrote:
> "5 - Modify tea4cups.conf to suit your needs. Several examples
>       are included."
> However, I don't see much in the way of examples or explanations.

        $ wc -l tea4cups.conf
        185 tea4cups.conf
        $ grep ^\# tea4cups.conf
        153

This means that 153 lines in 185 in tea4cups.conf ARE explanations.

Did you read them ?

There's a [global] section, into which global directives are
set and in which you can also set directives which will apply
to ALL print queues.

Then there can be as many [printqueuename] sections, defining
print queue specific directives, possibly overwriting those
present in the [global] section under the same names.

hoping this helps

PS : you should use tea4cups at librelogiciel.com to ask Tea4CUPS
specific questions

Jerome Alet