[cups.general] FW: Other 'less authorized' users

Minatra, Pat H. pminatra at hsutx.edu
Tue Apr 18 13:12:07 PDT 2006

Michael:

Unfortunately, the web interface responds with 'UNAUTHORIZED' after
several attempts to logon so it obviously does not see this capability
either.

Looks like this version won't do what I thought it would and
unfortunately we are not in a position at this time to upgrade to the
later v.1.2 version.

Thank you for your help and assistance.  Have a GREAT day!

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax