Load Balancing and Failsafe Operation

Jochen jochen at xiska.org
Wed Apr 19 05:47:39 PDT 2006

hello guys!

I have a HA CUPS setup as described in "Load Balancing and Failsafe Operation". For some special printers I have to make shure, that the printing is done as it was started in the application. - If the queue is available on both CUPS servers the print-jobs are dispatched to both servers by the client and therefo screwed up. Is there a way to avoid that? Can I make that the jobs are printed as they were started in the application, but still using the CUPS HA feature?
Thanks!
Jochen