Network Multi Function Printer recommendation

Adrian adrian at mugica.org
Thu Apr 20 19:01:46 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a one of those all-in-one / multifunction printer.
The ones that are a scanner/copier(through scanning)/printer (and sometimes fax) all in one machine. I would like it to be a network printer   (with an ethernet port) that I can plug directly into a hub or switch without having to connect it to a computer/server.

I'm looking for one that is a color inkjet.

I would also like to be able to use the scanning feature over the network on linux.
I've seen laser multi function printers that can do this, the dell 1600n, I beleive can do this.

Does anyone know of an inkjet printer like this?

Thanks,
-Adrian