[cups.bugs] Re: [LOW] STR #1560: admin web interface does not askfor authentication any more

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at canonical.com
Thu Apr 20 02:40:57 PDT 2006

Hi,

Michael Sweet [2006-04-13 21:56 -0400]:
> I'd like to get more information to confirm this as a problem in the
> software vs. a configuration problem - all of the testing we've done
> results in a password prompt for any of the admin operations.

I just tried it again on a clean OS reinstall and it works now.
Somehow my intertwined package and upstream installs and removals must
have broken it.

So, sorry for the noise and thanks for your answer!

Martin
--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de

In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?