CUPS API: Wait for event?

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Thu Apr 27 07:41:33 PDT 2006

Now i'm pissed! Pykota is exactly what i need. Everything you're trying to develop already has been developed just know where to look and how it's called ;P Oh well, i gues i try to finish my work.. i like c++ more than python anyway ;)

Could you please elaborate on CUPS events subscription, i'm having hard time finding this info :/