[cups.bugs] Re: [LOW] STR #1626: Web Interface checkboxes not working as advertised

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Sun Apr 30 16:00:46 PDT 2006

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

About CUPS-Get-Devices/snmp backend discovery:

the question is, do you want to display *all* the discoveries for all
users all the times they access the admin page?

Couldn't it get limited to, say the first 5, with an additional link
saying "Show More" or "Show All"?

Currently there are only about a dozen printers around me. Next week I can
probably run it in an environment with 100s of printers, then I'll see...

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L1626
Version: 1.2rc3
Fix Version: Will Not Fix (r5470)