[cups.general] Loop in gs

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Thu Aug 10 01:31:37 PDT 2006

Per Jessen <per at computer.org> wrote (Wednesday 09 August 2006 16:48):

> All,
>
> I'm not sure this really belongs here, so bear with me - I'm printing a
> PDF document from Acrobat Reader, and when it's processed by cupsd, it
> enters a solid loop.

It helps if you tell

 - which version of CUPS? Which distro?
 - which printer, which driver, which PPD do you use?
 - where is the PDF file in case someone wants to reproduce this problem?

> I've tried it twice so it appears to be
> reproducable.

If not even tried to think about the problem once, since there is no
food for thought....

> 1) Is this something that can/should be addressed in
> this forum or should I take it elsewhere?

Sure. At least it's a good start.  :)

> 2) what info do I need to
> provide?

See above :)