[cups.general] only two jobs

Minatra, Pat H. pminatra at hsutx.edu
Sat Aug 12 09:28:34 PDT 2006

Brian:
Not sure what version of cups nor what OS you are running but probably
the first thing I would check would be the FilterLimit value as that
created some problems for us; though this is not a description of our
problem I did note in the administrator's manual that the FilterLimit
does definitely limit the output of cups.

HTH and have a GREAT day!

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax